The Thinking Mind

Oh, my dear intellect, my dear thinking mind .. I thank you for being there. But I want that you and I to know that all that is in this intellect does not really see nor feel.

It is essential that you and I, the thinking mind, stop thinking and creating labels.  Such as, 'this is right, this is wrong, this works and this doesn't work'.   You and I, the thinking mind, don't know it.  Our intellect will never know.

Everything begins with thought but the great healer is Love.

Everything changes according to my perception of events, of people and of situations.

The course of human life is like that of a great river which, by the force of its own swiftness, takes quite new and unforeseen channels where before there was no current.  Such varied currents and unpremeditated changes are part of God's purpose for all humans lives.

My life is like a movie that I have already seen many times and that keeps repeating itself over because I keep on repeating every time it plays.

Only when I can be at zero, where I came from, synchronicity happens.

As I simplify my life, the Laws of the Universe will be simpler.  It is not the world that makes me terrified, but it is my thought about the world that makes me terrified.

I say that I trust but do I really? I say that I give my problems to God but I still hold on to them.

I have to love myself enough to have the strength to live.  I have to remember that it is not about the world.  It is about myself and what I am really doing.

I have to forgive myself.  That is the very first thing I am looking for everyday in my live.

Forgiveness opens up for a more joyful life.  It opens many possibilities for happiness. For many more opportunities.

I perceive a problem as being on the outside because I am using my eyes, my ears and my brain.  But the real problem is really inside of me.

All that is outside is the reaction to all that is within me.  That I create.  That I manifest.  That I project.

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me for anything and everything that I am creating that is not Love.

I reach for the Divinity's Hand.  I surround myself with Divinity. I imbue myself in the pillar of the peace of 'I'.

I love you. I love you. I love you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself