Do You Believe In Miracles?

Mother Earth is the earthly home for all creations.  It is the stage for members of a vast cosmic orchestra.

Each living instruments, each living creations is essential to the complementary and harmonious playing of the whole.

Yet, while all living instruments and they living creations are interconnect for a purpose, each living creations is a single being.  Each is unique and not the same.

While the living creations reflect each other, there is a part that's guiding asking to the right path.  

But what is the right path?

Is this path a Divine inspiration or is it an intuition of replayed memories.

Is this path taken with full responsibility and not waiting to be blamed and faulted?

There is nothing out here, on Mother Earth, but the thoughts that each living creations choose to believe.  When I think I can, I can.  When I think I cannot, I cannot.

My intellect chooses what I want.  But do I choose to clean on this intellect so that only Divine inspirations can be the force to my way to live?

Do I believe in miracles?  Do I believe in zero state?

And so, I am here. I am already created. I am living a life. I am a spirit, a soul, a breath.

While I am here, that I am already here, let me expect the best.  Let me live converting every problems into opportunities.

Let me be dissatisfied with the status quo.  Let me clean, erase and erase so that there's a focus on where I want to go.

That's the way it is. That's the way I should live.  Instead to focus where I came from, I must surrender everything else and look forward.

The past is the past. I must decide to be in the now.  Decide to be happy. Decide to know my own attitude, my own personality, my own rhythm and my own vibration.

I must forgive the past. I must forgive what was created and whom had created to place where I am today.  I forgive everybody and everything.  

Importantly, I forgive myself for not taking full responsibility of my way to live. My life, in general.

Everything that took place, anything that conspired are my own contemplation and also blessings. They came to give me opportunities.

Divinity always showers the fullness on life.  Including my life.

It is me that consent to receive it to a greater or lesser extent.

For all that I think I learned, I thank you.

For all that I think I dismissed, I am sorry.

Gratitude has to be on everything.  In purely spiritual matters, Divinity grants all desires.

I who have asked less, have asked for less.

I who want more, must give that permission to receive more.

My consciousness is vast and I must not think it is limited.  I am forever evolving and so is my consciousness.  Let there be understandings beyond.

Let there be peace. Let there be joy. Let there be love.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself