Life Is Not A Magic

I have to remember that it is not about anybody.  It has never been about other people.

All in my life, in anything and in everything, it is about myself.  It is about the self that I have to take care and to take charge.

The Self is given the gifts of the gods, of the Divinity and of the ONE. It is walking deep into this Self that makes the world.

Only when I truly walk into this Self, this soul of myself, that I walk into my fears and that I shall walk out of them too.

In walking deep into myself, I am getting to know myself better.  Only when I know myself that I can completely forgive myself.

Forgiveness towards myself is the very first thing that I must do.  I forgive myself for all the unconscious thoughts, the unconscious words, the unconscious actions and reactions.

I forgive myself for separating myself and all the excuses that come with it.

I forgive myself for the weakness and not having courage to take one hundred percent full responsibility for anything and everything that's happening with me, around me.

I forgive myself for easily blame others just so that I look good for my Self.

Yes, I must forgive myself.  When I can accept to forgive myself that I can easily forgive others.

Life is not a magic but in its mysterious way, it conspires and aligns to the way an intention is set.  To the way a thought is driven.  To where desire and want are inspired.

Peace begins with me.  When I am at peace, everything sand everybody around me changes.

Inner peace can be reached only when I practice forgiveness.  Forgiveness is the letting go of the past, and is therefore the means for correcting my misperceptions.

It is always best to take the positive in any conflict.

Peace begins with me.  I may not understand where things come from or why they happen.  Or how they appear.  I don't need to know.

My participation in life is to accept.  I have to clean and erase.

Should I am genuinely love, I should (the least) send kind and loving thoughts to a thing. To another soul.

When I am sending love out, there'll be no room for opinion, judgement.  What I will get to see and experience in return is the presence of Divinity around me.

Should I send negativity with negativity, I merely feed and inflame the source. The source of love. The source of peace.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive meet.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself