Everything Has A Purpose

This is how God made me.  This is how God, the Divine, the ONE chooses to make me to become aware of my BEing.

I am never asked to do more than I am able without being given the strength and ability too do it.  This is the way it is for me.

Within that perimeter, I am given the consciousness.  I am given the sub consciousness.  Together, these two make the choices. Make the freedom. Make my world a stage.

The only way for things to be made right is for me to reconcile these two. To work as one, in perfect partnership.

What my consciousness feels, the subconscious obeys.  My subconsciousness must not become a slave.  It is created not to become that.

At my conscious level, here I must exercise one hundred percent full responsibility.  Only when I can exercise it that my subconscious can raise my vibrations to the highest.

I must know that only the subconscious is the one that makes the connection to God, to the Divine, to the ONE.

Like the saying, monkey do what monkey see .. I must only do what is good for my life for my life to be good.

I cannot blame others should my life is otherwise.

Everything has a purpose and let that purpose be love.

In empowering the beauty of life, I must act.  Nothing will happen until I act something. Until I move something.

To act, to move is crucial to everything in life towards success.  Nothing happen just from thinking about something and left that something back to just a thought, just another burden to think.

The most difficult thing but an essential love is to love life.  To love it even while it seems it is a suffering.  Because life is all.

Life is God.  To love life means to love God.

When there is love in the heart, that's true wealth.  Abundance and prosperity have to do with that consciousness.

When a heart of open and there is trust, life begins. Life blooms.  It is at that moment of opening the heart and the trust that I give permission for everything to manifest in my ways of live.

While I may not know what my destiny is and how my journey will be, the one thing that I should know is ... That the ones who will be really happy are those who have sought and found how to serve.

I reach for Divinity's Hand and let there Peace of 'I' serve me for my highest good.  Let me be useful and let me walk the talk.

Peace begins with me.

Dear ONE, colour my ways of live and that I can be dew drops of blessings.

Let me have the true wealth of the heart, not of the purse. Not just an actor acting. Not just a singer singing.  But of a soul with a purpose. Of partnership with Divinity.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself