The Awakening

The only reason for my existence is to discover who I am.  For that to be beautifully achieved, there must be trust.  I must place on its importance, the importance of trusting.

I must not waste nor should I can avoid feeling anguish and concern but I must need to trust and know that everything will work out.

They may not work out in the moment or the way I want, but they will work out in the right and perfect moment.  And, likely in the correct way.

When I walk the path with trust, when all that I surrender is to keep cleaning and erasing, anything and everything that once stored in my thoughts, beliefs, programs will release me.

They are the stuffs that are in my unconscious mind that kept me from the zero state.

Only when I trust that they are preventing me from Divinity and that cleaning and erasing them raise all possibilities, I must constantly reach for Divinity's Hand to do what I want to be right.

I am, mostly unknowingly, on a quest looking for something to discover who I am.  To make myself happy.

While the quest seems far away, it has always been with me underneath all the thoughts and feelings and expectations and desires.  It is always here with me.

Dear ONE, I am sorry and please forgive me to chase after all the rainbows when I am the rainbow.

I am sorry and please forgive me that I look do far away when there is already a light here with me. Within me.

I am sorry and please forgive me for not helping myself cleaning and erasing so that the Divinity within is raised.

The awakening process to make it right to rebuild my way to live must be owned.   This process comes from the consciousness and the continually prayers of manifestation.

I must accept that what I am today is an accumulation of collective memories from my ancestors that can be as much as ninety percent.  My way of life, the way that I live by, is therefore by default.

Through much of this collective memories, I don't get involved in my life in a conscious way.  I have my reality created for me by the ancestral memories and by my own unconsciousness.

It is an un-awakened way to live.

With the process to make it right, with the awareness that I have the duty to clean and erase, that I have to constantly reach for Divinity's Hands, with embracing total full responsibility for everything .. I am recreating my reality.

The impossible is possible. The awakening inspiration shall go beyond my mind.

What can be in my hand, when I take charge to participate in my life to keep cleaning and cleaning, is the discovery of divination.

The way I will live, thereon, shall be that I am in heaven on earth.  That every thoughts, every words, every deeds and every actions will be guided from zero.

All that I must ask, now and forever, is that I must be useful as a soul.  As a spirit.  As a human.

All that I must say, now and forever, is ..

I love you,
I am sorry,
Please forgive me and
Thank you.

Dear ONE, I reach for Your Divine's Hand.  Let all my desire for a life that is right be with all my awareness to clean and erase.

Let the door of awakening opens.  Let all the blessings be.

I love you. I am sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself