Everything Is Good

To this beautiful wisdom, I thank you ...

"A man who is sure of himself is NOT angry at every slight done him, nor does he carry grudges.  A man who fears for his own worth, however, is furious under such conditions."

When I surrender and that I make myself free of all intellect, of all that I think I know, of all the memories that prison me, everything that shall show up in my life will be those that conspires with Divinity and the Divine inspirations.

I will live with me and there shall be no fear of three unknown.  Divinity is not a fear. Divinity is not an unknown.

What I fear is myself. What is unknown is myself.

When I am free of that thought, I connect to that part of myself that is wiser.  It shall be at that stage that I shall have all the solutions to my problems and that my higher self can offer the right answers to the questions.  All these are possible only when I just let go and trust.

I have to break away from my rationale mind. The rationale mind makes life harder to live.

I surrender and must surrender. Everything is good. I just have to believe.

God does not give me what I cannot handle.

I can only have inner peace when I practice forgiveness.  When I learn to let go of all my memories, of all the thing that I think I know.

The rationale mind will not free me unless I take full responsibility to free it.

When I forgive, when I let go, when I take full responsibility .. these are the means for correcting my misperceptions.

When I confront apparent negativity with negativity, I merely feed and inflame the source.

It is always best that I teach myself to take the positive in any conflict.  

When I genuinely love, I have to send kind thoughts to a thing, to everything. They will change before my eyes.

Helping myself is the only way I can help others.

Peace begins with me.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself