Nothing Is Too Much Trouble When There Is Love

As I un-box myself today - on all my ways of thinking, acting and reacting and with all the set of expectations - I have to look inside of who I am.

It is said that, who looks outside dreams.  While who looks inside wakes.

Which side do I want to be?

I must not stay trapped in my intellects.  I have to release old thoughts, past beliefs, unused programs and intellectual self believed data.

When I choose to look inside and to get to wake up, the spark of light of God gets its chance to brighten my spirit, my soul and my purpose to my life.

I have to take complete responsibility.  I have to accept it all, all that I choose to participate, interact and intertwine.

When there is love, nothing is too much trouble.  There will always be time.


Change is constant.  I evolve around it. I live in it and with it.

My spirit and my soul are tagged to forever evolving. I cannot resist it.

I have to be aware of that reality, and the reality of my feelings with every change. As I accept the change, I will see how it brings forth certain feelings automatically.

I have to evolve around change and not the other way. I must go to change and not expecting change to come to me.

Change is Divinity. It's a pure chance at zero.  

When I resist change, I put myself in a situation.  The difference between Divinity and ego can sometimes be a tough call.

Change calls to take action.

Change asks that I follow its inspirations.

Only when I am clear of it, that I shall not think with my intellectual rationale mind, I must just do it.

When there is resistance, so will there be resistance with change.  God gives what I can handle, bit by bit till I want more.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself