The Need To Believe

Believe.  I have to accept to believe that all things are possible.  Should I not want to believe, I should ask myself why?

As I am a progressive and evolving BEing, I have to believe that I am where God and Life place me.  That I learn as I grow.

And as I shall learn the spiritual lessons which any circumstances contain for me, they then pass on to other circumstances.

God is easy. God is great.
Life is easy. Life loves me.
I am there one who complicate everything each time I engage and react, instead of letting go.

I have to constantly remind myself that I am responsible for all the things, for everything.  Every card that I deal, in my lives, is my full responsibility.  I alone must decide how to play the card in order to be with the purpose of my life.

My intellect cannot see.
My intellect cannot feel.

I have to believe that I alone, with God with me, can heal all things that I go through.

It is just how to find the how.

Am I willing to let go?
Do I know there process to let go?

I have to find the important piece of life's puzzle to let go.

I have to know that I am given the gifts of the Divine to create and procreate my reality, according to my beliefs.  But, it has to be a Divine beliefs.  Not by what I think I know nor by intellect that does not know how to feel.

When I put myself in the motion to let go, when I found the piece of puzzle, then I will get to know how to recognize that every moment is perfect.

That every spirits and souls around me are perfect.

That Mother Earth is perfect.

There are no limitations to the Self, except those I believe on.

Let me silent my mind but light the light of God within me.

I love you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself