A B C Of Life

Should I want a change in my life, I have to have awareness first.  That's the basic A - B - C  (Awareness Before Change) principle.  Nothing is changed when I am not willing to allow awareness to take place.  Lack of awareness hinders a total change.

I have to understand the science of my mind.  How each consciousness will support change in my life.  How each segment plays a part in transforming me.  Change, while it is beneficial and good, is hard.  It is a process not easily welcomed.

Change is a subjective experience.  When life is often in comfort zone, change can be hard when I do not know why there is a need to change.  Is change necessary?

Why change?  Change, no matter whether it is good or bad at the time, teaches me something new.  External change makes me more flexible, more understanding and it prepares me for my future.  Internal change encourages me to progress.

Change, in itself, is constant.  I should not resist but embrace it.  It is like doing a spring cleaning on myself.  To become better and to improve, I have to change.  

Change is the essence of life.  Everything is in a process of changing.  Change is the most important action that shapes the direction of life.

I want to look back on my life and be glad that I allow myself to embrace new experiences every now and then.  Change gives me that many opportunities to go with the flow, to be present at the moment.  Should I don't change, I don't grow.  When I don't grow, I am not really living.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself