Life Is Easy

Life is easy.  It is rich in simplicity.  Breathe in, breathe out and take everything else light and simple.  To live an easy life, I must not become the product of my environment.  When life is tagged heavily with economic and social values, I may end up with a victim mentality.  These values control and influence my ways of life, subtly and unknowingly.

Yes, I am a choice maker and life is a choice.  I have to decide how I want my life to be.  Do I want to think that life is easy or do I believe it is difficult and hard.  Whatever the choice I make, life is not what happens but what meaning that I give to it.  

Any experience I have is not by itself negative nor positive.  It is the meaning that I attach to that experience which gives its positive or negative connotation.  I can perceive it as hard and complain all day.  Or, I could look from a different perspective and realize that the situation helped me become a better human.

To make my life different, I have to become a present to future being.  I cannot live in my past but to create something new, every now and then, for the future.  I have to be aware, and full of gratitude, with all my life lessons.  Every moments, I have to live my life and be involved with it.  I have to be much a do-er and less of a thinker.

Life can give a great story when I change the way I think, act and behave.  Life is easy, it is what I think that makes it hard.  Miracles are always dancing right in front of me and I must not be cynical of them.  I need to fill my life with experiences, not things.  I must create inspiring stories to tell, not stuffs to show.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself