Rules In Life

I had personal mantras written many years back.  They were written to inspire me forward.  It was my way to let the energies from those mantras to become one with me.  I wanted them to grow with me, in me.  I envisioned on a life that I wanted to live for.

Writing a mantra is equivalent to writing a motto.  It holds intrinsic meaning to guide one's belief and principle.  The words, the statements are representative of a person's ideals and values.  When writing them with deep intent, they manifest with time.  Surely.

For all mantras / mottos to work, they have to start with the authentic genuine longing.  They have to come from the soul.  They have to mean something for something big.  They have to touch the mind and the mind has to believe.  When the soul and the mind are aligned as one, the universe will conspire.

Repetition is the mother of learning.  These mantras need constant internalization.  To become successful with one's mantra or motto, it requires effort and energy.  

At the same time, I have to obey some rules.  These rules are not meant to rule me but they are a reminder to live a life with awareness.  To live with rules is to live life with defined perimeters for consciousness to expand.

I create my own rules where I can live by them.  They are not to stifle my freedom.  Instead, they are to guide me to be human.  I need them to let me to regain a perspective on life bigger than myself.  These are some examples - I tell myself never to hate, live with love and look for quality and not quantity.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself