The Peace of 'I'

I may spend hours doing mindful meditation and, still, will not find peace within.  I may spend time with nature, yet the uneasy feeling within me would still be there.  I may engage fun activities but its happiness only lasts as long as my tired body.

Peace is one of the most important human experiences.  When I do not have peace within, I will not be able to appreciate whatever else I have.  Sadly, I may not even be able to recognize the good in my life because I have not recognized the good in myself.

I need to activate the peace of 'I', which is always within me.  I have to have a strong mindset and that I understand myself at the deepest level.  I have to be a student of my soul and a student of life in general.

My inner conflict is the biggest barrier.  It stops me from achieving the inner peace.  I have to resolve any conflicts within me.  Blaming on any external things, outside of my life, will not help me to resolve my inner conflicts.

At the end of the day, when I am not feeling at peace with myself, nothing else can help.  I have to embrace the peace of 'I'.  The peace that only my soul understands.  I have to know what makes me not to be at peace.

Peace of 'I' is when I live my life to be at the moment - the Present.  When I let go of the past and the future and be at the Present, I stop judging and wishing things.  I have to find the inner connection within me to reach to the peace of 'I'.  Love is the place where peace resides.

When I find the Peace of 'I', I want to live by this wisdom - 'When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others'.    

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself