Call Of The Unknown

As a human, I possess the Four Control Dramas.  As I live, they have become part of me. I am the Intimidator, I am the Interrogator, I am the Aloof and I am the Poor Me.  I recognize these behaviours in me.

(Dear James Redfield, Thank You for letting me to reflect.  Thank You for 'The Celestine Prophecy'.)

Whether I act them consciously or unconsciously, they tell a lot about myself.  Whether I react them knowingly or unknowingly, they highlight my imperfections.  Whether I behave them intentionally or unintentionally, they prove that I am flawed.  Aren't these enough to be the case that I am full of wrong-doings?

Would I accept and admit their existence within me?  How much do I want to acknowledge that these control dramas are part of me, in each day I am here on Mother Earth?  Should I be proud?  Should I be ashamed?

Now, should I completely recognize these behaviours (and I must), what do I want to learn here?  Accepting them, can I admit that I am, literally, the problem person?  How can I put up with them?  Can my Ego be crushed with these awareness and realization?

What exactly is the lesson in life?  What is my life's work?  Am I here to alleviate, fix and restore all my errors from my thoughts, words, deeds and actions?  Can the new consciousness, from realizing them, bring change?  

I want to forgive myself. I need others to forgive me.  I wish to be forgiven.

It is then that I can be free from the four control dramas.  It will liberate my soul.  Forgiveness will not change the past but it will enlarge the future.

I need help and I am reaching for Divinity's Hand.  

Oh God, beginning today, I am going to tell myself to treat everyone I meet today as if it is my last day.  This will make me to appreciate them.  This will make me to extend whatever I need to do.  

Oh God, and when I am doing that, let me do it with no thought of any rewards in return.  Let me do it from Your love.  Let me do it because I want to repent.  Take on me to where I am to be.

Oh God, and all you, I am sorry and please forgive me.  Let me surrender the past to the past and let me enter the present.

Oh God, and all you, I love you.  Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself