I Live In A Society

Awareness is not good enough when I am not going to live by its true insight.  It is useless to tell myself that I am aware of what is good and what is not and yet fail to act on its real meaning.  It is more an ego thing to say that I know what is right and what is wrong and, yet, continue to live in oblivion.

I live in a society where humans live and strive with what they think about each other.  There can be realization, understanding and wisdom but the weakness in humans, in me, still strongly prevail.  Like most, what I see is basically what I believe.  Unfortunately, that is not necessarily true.

As much as I am telling myself to live with 'Life Is Beautiful' and 'Don't Judge' modes, it is not easy to consistently stay inside that perimeters.  I am living in a society that feeds on criticism and I am part of it.  Whatever I think of my society, their likeness and personas lie within me too.

I cannot change my world when I am not changing myself.  I cannot embrace peace when there is no peace within me.  I cannot be totally happy when I do not know what real happiness is.  There is nobody outside but what I build in me.

Can I live totally isolated and detached from society?  Is it a problem of the society or am I the real problem?  What I see with my society exists in me.  What I think of others is a reflection of myself.  

I have to work hard to be true to myself, the Divine Human Being.  I have to stop blaming others for what's wrong and think I am always right.  I have to find more time to love myself before I can love the people around me and my society.  I must eliminate any doubts before I can trust myself and the world.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself