Unspoken Stories

With every face I meet, there is always a story to tell.  Everyone, including myself, has at least a story.  Everyone, in their unspoken ways, is fighting a battle that I know nothing about.  Sometimes, the strongest individuals in the morning are those that cry all night.

I live in a world where true emotions are always buried deep within.  For sure, I can never know what it takes for someone to get out of bed, look and feel as presentable as possible and face the day.  I have to understand that everybody has their own hardships and struggles, regardless of whether I can see it or not.

Reality is, there is no way I can accurately tell what every individual's life is truly like.  In life, I may walk with a friend but I cannot take his or her path.  That path of life, in everyone, is his or hers alone.

I can never know until I make an effort to ask.  And, that does not mean that I will eventually know.  When I am not asking, I must not judge.  I must not look down on anyone nor I criticise the choices when I do not know the options he or she had to choose from.

What I have to do is to be kind, always.  I have to be mindful, always.  When I am kind and mindful, I am kind and mindful with myself too.  Life is such that I will not know where it is going to take me.  I do not have as much control as I might think I have.  

Everything that I do, it is good that I take it one day at a time.  Take and handle life as it presents itself to me.  With what I want and with faith, it will lead me to the right place.  There is always a purpose to what, how, where and when.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself