Coming Home Within Me

The pandemic has brought my world to a standstill.  While I pray for the well being of humanity and Mother Earth during this challenging time, the pandemic has given me great opportunity about coming home to within myself.  Somewhat, I feel peaceful.  Somehow, I feel an increasing tendency to let things happen rather than make them happen.

The lockdown slows down my pace for a good opportunity to visit on self knowledge.  It is a good time to discover things that I have taken for granted all these times.

The social inactivity forces me to pay more attention to who am I.  It is the perfect timing to go deeper about knowing myself.  It is the time to listen to my body.  How is my physical body coping?  What are the dominant thoughts in my mental body?  Why is my emotional body feels in a certain way?  Where has my spiritual body taken me?

Self knowledge is important as it offers a route to greater happiness and fulfilment.  A lack of self knowledge has greater chance of making errors in my dealings with others and in the formulation of my life choices.

I should take as much opportunities during this time to know about myself.  I have to ask myself deep challenging questions, such that I shall have a more comfortable vision of the real me.  It will do me good should I know about my Self 'I'-dentity.

This pandemic leads me to take the silence pills.  The good thing, in my silent days and nights being alone, introspection has started to take place.  It is about taking the courage to unpack my luggage to see the truth about all my likes and dislikes.

At the core, this is the time that I must know what matters most to me?  What makes me comes alive?  What feeds my soul?  What drains my spirit?  And, how to know the difference so that I can choose well to move forward in life?

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself