You Are The One

The relationship I should care for the most is the one with myself.  This relationship is the only one that I can be at peace with.  When I choose to be in a relationship with my soul, I embrace the deepest meaningful connection.  It is a relationship that guarantees inner peace and heightens the connection with the Divine.

When I am in love with my soul, I shall be in love with life.  I shall be in love with the Creator that creates me.  My soul is a perfect soulmate.  It is a perfect partner to live a happy and peaceful life.  My soul loves me unconditionally.  My soul totally accepts me.  This is a connection of divine quality that leads towards a rich earthly life.

I have to deepen my connection with my soul.  I have to make more efforts to communicate with him.  Surely, my soul wants me to do that.  This communication will enrich deep respect between the two of us.  I have faith that my soul will take good care of me.

Acknowledging my soul as my ideal soul mate completes me.  My soul sees what a mess I can be, how fearful I can get and how hard I can be to handle.  For all my imperfections, my soul still wants me.  That's the greatest love of all.

When my soul and I become one, the journey on Mother Earth broadens.  Together, it opens for better things and bridges the quality relationship with others.  Together, it brightens the light within and brings meaningful existence on the journey calls Life.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself