The Inner Voice

I have to let my inner voice to speak to me with compassion.  It has to be a voice to help me to grow, be kind and be useful.  It has to be a voice of love to make me a better person.  It has to be a voice from my soul that speaks the divine language.

It is important to cultivate a language where the inner voice is only voicing out words of love, of courage and encouragement.  I should not allow it to interact with me negatively.  It must not be a voice of habitual skepticism to make me to oppose life.

When my inner voice speaks to me with love, I will radiate peace on the outside.  I want my inner voice to be the voice of my Inner Child who is in love with me.  Who will help me to make better decision.  Who would want me to love and be loving.

I have to nurture my inner voice to take the positive in any situations.  It has to be in tune with what I want.  Together, we will live for greater fulfillment.  Together, we can make better and fast life decisions.  

We will be able to solve problems with greater ease.  We can live a life of greater happiness and success.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself