The Worldly World

When I become addicted to material things in life, my true natural life will run away from me.  While these things give me certain comfort, it can sabotage my true happiness in life.

As a human, I have to be grounded.  I have to be warned not to heavily rely on the material things of this world.  I should not be too attached to what this world is offering me.

Too much of worldliness voids me.  The instant gratification will make me to forget that these things are temporary.  That I will not be able to bring them when I depart from this world.

I have to be humble to receive all of God's gifts.  The abundance and the good fortune are not to ride on my pride.  Yes, the quality of having these things can make me to feel blessed.  But, pride can be my downfall.

I have to be mindful not to let the material things dominate every waking moment of my life.  There are reasons to every accomplishments.  How did I earn them?  Why have I been rewarded?  What is the purpose of acquiring them?  What is the divine message?

This world is not my permanent home.  I am just passing through.  I am here to live and not to deny its existence.  I am here to surrender myself to it.  While I am here, I am tasked to enjoy life while never losing sight of its ultimate goal.  That is, this world is only my temporary shelter.

I have to treat my worldly life as a moral and spiritual challenge.  I have to accept it and not rejecting the material existence of the world.  I have to find the balance.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself