Be A Light Of The Divine

It is often said that there is a 'divine spark' presents in all humans.  It is the seed of God consciousness inside us.  It is the Divine flame to light up the being of all humans.  The light will guide humans out of the dark and ignite the spark to wake up to our true nature.

When the soul is allowed to express itself, with the light within it, the clingy and needy ego no longer shall dominate.  In that state, humans can evolve to higher levels of understanding and awareness.

All humans, with the divine spark within, have the power to influence one another.  With the light within me, I ought to take responsibility with my attitude and behaviour.  I have to be conscious of it.  I must not use it to manipulate others.  I should not control someone to my advantage.  I should not use it to abuse humanity.

The humane way to use the divine spark is to help humanity to flourish.  Let the light, collectively, raises the vibrations of all humans.  In one breath, the light that burns within all our hearts will brighten the cosmic consciousness.  All that humans are to do, to each other, is to be kind and respectful.

I wish to use the light to help humanity.  It does not matter should it will be unappreciated, unreciprocated or ignored.  I just have to spread the light anyway.  I have to light the divine spark that has been given to me.  

I reach for Divinity's Hand to be a light of the Divine.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself