I Must Learn

Should I want to stay relevant in this ever changing world I live in, I need to encourage myself to learn.  I cannot give excuses that I do not have the ability or the knowledge.  Even the disabled is showing me, he or she can do it.  Fact is, my body, mind and spirit is a vehicle for growth and I have to let it do its work.

I cannot go on to let my failures to keep repeating.  I should not let myself down again and again.  Everything is possible.  What makes it not is my stubbornness, my negative attitude of not wanting to adapt and to improve.  Nothing will work unless I learn.  

The more excuses I give, I am creating a block.  To resist will paralyze me.  I am not giving Divinity to make things right for me.  Yet, I desire for more good things?  How can the Universe provide me when I am not nudging myself to try to learn?

Self improvement helps to enhance courage, confidence, improve mental health and heal my well being.  When I work on myself, I get to know myself better.  I get to understand why I am experiencing certain emotions and learn how to tackle them with time.

Personal growth is not only about the value to my own life but value to those around me.  It helps me in all areas of my life.  It will help me to grow emotionally and psychologically to become a more loving, compassionate and positive human.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself