Calling Wisdom

I am blessed to be surrounded with beautiful wise people.  Their presence brings opportunities for me to learn.  Their wisdom allows me to grow.  

Each and everyone of them is my golden ticket to make me a good human.  Let me thank these people and these friends, from A to Z.  To you, "Thank you and I love you".

And my gratitude to Mother Earth too.  As she evolved, she let me to live a much comfortable life.  Her richness, vastness and everlasting wisdom make things easier and convenient.  Her beauty let me to witness how beautiful life is and how simplicity can work.

I have to tell myself to learn from them and not to discredit their souls.  With every new observation, every new piece of knowledge, there is the opportunity to acquire a deeper understanding.  And, as I open my mind to them, I get ever closer to being able to live meaningfully.

I pray that I have the wisdom to listen to them, calmly and patiently.  I need to admit, as long as I live, there will always be a story I know nothing about.  There is usually a side I have not heard and a battle that I am not having to fight.

Let me, as I hear and listen to them, have grateful eagerness to learn.  I should not be listening and dismissing them.  Nor should I judge at what they are sharing with me.  Every sharing is a learning to make me better.  It will be my mindset and my attitude that fail me, not them.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself