Every Deeds Count

Let the beginning of the Lunar New Year reminds me of all things beautiful.  How the people around me play a part in shaping my world.  How every individuals build my life.  Each soul appears to provide meaning to me.  Each soul shows up to shine light for a purpose.

I have to remember all the people who care for me.  There are some who send food for me.  Some who cook for me.  Some who buy me meals.  Some who help me to move heavy things.  Some who accompany to sort things out with me.

Some who keep me safe.  Some who call me when it has been a tough day.  Some who are right by my side when I need company.  Some who smile at me.  Some who back me.  Some who pray for me.

These individuals are my friends, family members, relatives and even perfect strangers.

Today, I want the memories of all the deeds from these people be cherished.  I want to say a big 'Thank You'.  I want these individuals be blessed.  I want their deeds be rewarded.

Every time I receive their good deeds, they shine the light in me.  The light keeps shining as it is the light of love.  I am certain, as they seek to do good, they will find that happiness will run after them.

Whether the deeds are acts of kindness or paying it forward or just plain good deeds, the act is very powerful.  The act warms the heart and it feeds on feeling good.  At times, it changes perspective too.

I have to learn from them.  I have to instill their good behaviour in me, to make the world a better place.  Life is not about me and me alone.  When I can become generous and be unconditional about it, I will walk with divinity for wonderful things to take place.  I reach for Divinity's Hand.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself