End Of The Road

On this day, exactly four years ago, I faced my biggest challenge.  Life forced me to face my fears head on.  I was at the T-junction where either left or right turn spiked with apprehension.

At the same instant, the door for self realization opened wide.  It was the day to build courage and strength.  It was the day to be on my own, to take charge and be independent.  It was the day, I relied on faith and God's love.

It was the day that I experienced great support too.  To all the loving  individuals, family and friends, I will always remember your loving deeds.  "Thank you and God bless!"

On this day, I learned what death can teach me.

From that day, pains remind me that I am alive.  That, trying reminds me that I have hope.  And, mistakes remind me that I am still human.

From a spiritual perspective, death is not death at all.  It is only the physical that dies.  Death is a natural part of life.  Death is a beautiful thing.  It is a celebration of life for those who leave this world.  It is the coming home to God, where true love resides.  It is the birth from this world into the next.

Death is the final and greatest blessing of earthly life.  It is where the humans' labours finally come to fruition in the eternal life and into the joy of heaven.

Although death brings pain to those left behind, I will be happier to think that death provides (to those who have departed) more opportunities to continue toward God.  The pain of grief is a human feeling.  Grief is a guilt feeling.

Death teaches me to live lives with love.   Love is the greatest gift of life and I have to grab hold of it. I have to expand it in all ways.  Like a saying goes, "We meet but briefly in life, if we touch each other with stardust, that is everything".  And, let the stardust be Love.

Today, with love, I humbly ask for God to forgive those who have departed be cleansed, purified and released to the path of pure light.  That they are no longer earthbound as I release them to the path of light as they release me.

I love you.  I am sorry.  Please forgive me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Circle In The Sand

Stop Complaining

Learn To Value Yourself